We have seen different technologies develop over two decades and now have a keen sense of which solutions will make a real difference in your legal practice or legal department – and crucially, those that will not. Get in touch with us for the help you need.
Peregrine Cloud was setup by Owner and Lead Consultant Tony Foy in 2013, to help law firms and legal teams in the UK and Europe solve their document management and matter management problems. Tony already has over 20 years of experience, building a client list of many high-profile law firms.
Tony often hears complaints from customers about Document Management Systems and how poor, inflexible they are and how difficult they are to access remotely. The best way to overcome these issues is to install best-of-breed solutions and integrate them together – using Cloud Technology. The market agrees that Cloud is the future. It is secure, low-cost, quick to install, easy to use and scalable.
This is Tony’s vision and we’re pleased to say it is working successfully for his many clients, including FTSE 100, FTSE 250 and Legal 100 companies. Thanks to our document management services and solutions, they are now experiencing a much more innovative, efficient and affordable way of working.
- Our business is an independent company built on our people.
- We deliver exceptional work for our clients and are committed to boosting real and sustained value for them.
- We care what our clients think of us; we build long lasting relationships with them, responding to and anticipating their needs.
- We are independent and prize our integrity and honesty. We strive to do “the right thing” rather than “the easy thing.” This philosophy guides us through our day-to-day activities and our most difficult challenges.
- We aim to excel in everything we do. We are committed to personal learning: always developing our own knowledge and insight.
- We take personal responsibility for our commercial success, sharing and re-investing our rewards. We are proud of what we are worth to our clients.