As expert legal document management consultants we recognise that organising and securing your company’s most valuable asset – your information – is no easy process.
Peregrine Cloud takes the time to understand how your business works. We pride ourselves in working with legal teams to provide solutions that will meet the demands of your growing organisation.
But we won’t just install legal software and leave it at that – we provide pro-active and ongoing support for you whenever you need us. We provide a full-suite of on-site and remote training, along with specialised document management consulting and support services to suit your needs.
Talk to us today and we will help you find the right solution for your business.
Technical support for the IT team and end users of our clients is normally provided by the vendor of the software we provide.
However, clients often request additional support from us, as we can provide a more fully-featured support service for you, including:
- using our knowledge of your own software, your configurations and setup
- progressing and escalating issues with the vendor’s support team on your behalf (to save your time)
- working with your own IT support team where required (speeding up resolutions through techie-to-techie communication)
- pro-actively advising on the benefits of new releases, and
- facilitating discussion and introduction of new desktop software versions (e.g. to resolve specific issues and to take advantage of new features introduced by the vendor).
What Training Services are there?
Initial document management training and support is provided on-site to users and system administrators before any system go-live date.
Our further training includes:
On Site Training
What Our Clients Say
Usually this is on a support hourly or daily rate. If your needs are more complex, training and consulting for your law firm can be structured on a project basis, with agreed defined outputs.
To find out what support, training and consultancy would cost for you, contact us today.