Modern businesses and law firms are constantly growing; you owe it to yourselves and your customers to innovate and move ahead with the times.
As UK experts in implementing legal software solutions, we understand that your organisation will have its own needs when it comes to managing your documents.
We will only install the legal document management solution that best fits your own business needs, and we are trusted by some of the world’s leading software companies to manage the whole process from start to finish.
Once installed, you can search all documents quickly and easily, have access to all files on the go, email, print and edit documents, and much more.
Talk to us today and we will help you find the right solution for your business.
Experience of Peregrine Cloud
In this video from our owner and lead consultant, Tony Foy discusses our extensive experience with DMS technologies generally, and NetDocuments in particular.
Our years of experience installing legal document management solutions means we have a simple, customer-focused process:
1. Peregrine Cloud will meet key stakeholders to discuss your business needs.
2. We will recommend a legal document management solution that meets your requirements.
3. Our process is agreed and an SLA is signed
4. We will work with your IT team to handle the whole transfer smoothly: if you want to switch from a practice management solution, change your IT provider or upgrade your current software, we make the whole process easy and hassle-free.
5. We will import of all your documents in a carefully planned and safe manner.
6. You are ready to go-live with your new legal document management software after documents are imported. Training and support is provided at the go-live stage.
Benefits of our Document Management solution
Secure Document Management Services
Our software and systems comply with regulations including ISO 27001 for information security management. These accreditations demonstrate our compliance with industry regulations including data protection, privacy and IT governance. Your data will always be safe in our hands.
What Our Clients Say
After our first meeting with your organisation, we will prepare costings to meet the specifications of your brief.
We will take into account all your needs and pre-empt your future needs as your business grows. We will never “sell” you a solution unless we are confident that it will meet or exceed your requirements.
All costings are project driven and unique to each customer and organisation. To find out what your legal document management solution would cost, contact us today.